Monday, May 30, 2011

This is it!

(I tried to post this before I left, but my internet cut out. I'm in Singapore! The airport here is amazing. My internet access right now is totally free. And on the way back I'm planning to take the free tour of the city that they offer. I'll probably go take another nap, maybe in the transit hotel cause I have about 7 hours til boarding. I'll update more when I get to Hanoi.)

I'm leaving to get on the plane. Right now. My next post will most definitely be from a different country. Vietnam has a block on Facebook, so I have to say goodbye to that for the next two months. A forced vacation from my favorite form of social media.


I found my camera so I will be taking tons of pictures and trying to record what they all are (two notebooks for whatever, including keeping track of pictures!). And I have two 4GB memory cards, one 128 MB memory card (I'm so amused by this... it's about 3 years older than the other two memory cards), and 3 1GB flash drives. Presumably, even if I can't find a way to upload photos, that should be enough storage space for everything. But hopefully there will be photos coming throughout my time, and not just at the end. Not having my own computer with me will make that more difficult.



Ok, that's it! Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day! I find it interesting that I'm leaving this country for one we had a war with on Memorial Day. It certainly makes me thoughtful about the actions our country has taken globally.



Love,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Have a great time in Vietnam. I can't wait to read all about it. I'm sure 11+ GB of memory will be enough space for all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete